‘Samyak’ is a Sanskrit word which means seeing things in totality and a holistic approach.
We believe in
- Moving together responsively
- Taking cues from the past to reinvent the present
- Innovation, sustainably, creativity and contextuality being the main elements of design. Site characteristics and demands of its climatic orientation with the response to these elements form the core of our design approach
- Continuous relearning in the design process through minute refinements and then incorporating the learnings in the final design outcomes.
- Creating a design language that blends the architecture and interior spaces seamlessly.
- Design detailing through an interactive process giving discipline to the plan and the structure in its spatial composition.
An architect needs to be constantly evolving. If he follows norms, he allows himself to be bound by a set pattern of ideas or a way of doing things. That’s when he stops evolving.
Each project for us is a challenge to infuse new forms with the legacy of the past as well as the spirit of the place. It’s a complex puzzle to fit each individual requirement to be addressed with their minutest details within the spatial composition to deliver a lasting experience. This vision is realized through our characteristic design intervention developed over the years and refining them in each project as we learn along in the process.
We firmly believe that progress is an expedition, not a forward march.